Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Book of the Week

This week  I am happy to say that our book of the week is:
 
"Tap Tap Bang Bang"
 
By: Emma Garcia
 
 
I have to tell you that we read this book over and over until the library almost demanded it back!  The part I like about reading a book like this is the looks on the faces of the children as they are looking at the pages listening to my book voice razzle-dazzle up the words. 
 
This book shows lots of tools, which the boys are very in to, what they do and the sounds they make.  Then the ending shows what they made with all the tools. 
Fantastic. 
 
 
Again, Again Rating: 10
 
 
I much enjoyed "Toot Toot Beep Beep" also by Emma Garcia.  Enough to where I checked with the library to see how many other books they had by her and made my requests. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment