Monday, March 4, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Hooray!  Spring is almost here!  April showers may seem far off, this being early March, but it's really not.  I started out today wanting to have white, daisy like flowers on the wall around March on our wall.  I wound up with a few clovers around the month and making flowers and raindrops for the mirror in our eating area. 

I made a PDF template to share with you of simple flowers that I made from circles in three colors.  You can print them on white paper or card stock and simply cut them out.  I also used left over bits of green construction paper for the stems and folded a light blue piece and cut out rain drops. 

You can find the template for the flowers by clicking HERE.  Please let me know if you have trouble and I can email it to you. 

HAPPY SPRING!  It may still be cold but we are definately on the down hill slide from Winter!



Pay no attention to the girl behind the mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment